Terms & Conditions
When you order from NEWFAIRINGS you are indicating that you accept the terms and conditions, please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
2. General policy
NEWFairings is a trading company which sells parts to distributors, motorcycle dealers and the consumer directly. Although the individual fairings and parts in this catalog are referenced by the names of the original manufacturers, there is no business association between any of the companies and NEWFairings.
3. User Information
The use of certain NEWFairings features requires that you supply personal information like your name and email address. At your direction, we may use this information to send you our email newsletter. This information may also be used to contact you when necessary. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time by contacting our general email.
4. Sharing Information
Unless you give explicit permission, NEWFairings has a strict policy against sharing or selling your personal information (such as your email address or mailing address), except when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or to protect the rights or property of NEWFairings, or our users
All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, if goods cannot be supplied at any time you will not be charged for them and we will refund any money (less Payfast fee if paid for with Payfast) which has been received in payments for the goods.
- Our sales reps will let you know the current lead time at the time of purchase, please ask if you have any questions.
- If you have ordered a kit marked as "Pre order" the lead time for you to receive the kit can range from 3-12 weeks, maybe even longer.
- There are no refunds given on "Pre Order" items. If the customer chooses to cancel their order, they will be given store credit to the value of their order. If the customer still wishes to obtain a refund, a 20% cancellation fee will apply.
- Please note once an order has been placed and payment has been received processing of the order can take up to 48 hours before it can be shipped. Please take note.
- While every effort is made to get your goods shipped to you in a timeous manner, delays do happen which are not in our control as we do not have any control of the shiiping process once the item leaves the warehouse. As such we will not offer any refunds on shipping costs if there are any delays in the shipping process. If you are unsure please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
7. Price Changes
Because of fluctuating foreign and domestic economies, prices are subject to change without prior notice.
8. Tax Charges
Please email us with any questions or concerns.
9. Returns Policy
We make every effort to supply quality products to our customers. Please read the following carefully.
- Incorrect or defective item: No extra charge, we will replace the defective part provided it is reported within 2 days.
- You are under a duty to restore goods to us, and in the meantime take reasonable care of them. This includes not damaging any sealed packaging (unless the item is found to be faulty when opened), or neglect and damage caused by improper fitting or use of any items.
- Exchange items must be in their original, new, unused, unworn condition and must include all original undamaged packaging and instructions as well as all tags. You may incur additional charges or possibly total refusal of your return if the above requirements are not met.
- We cannot be held responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
- If the goods arrive in damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier delivery consignment note number and you will need to inform us within 2 days from delivery.
- You must check your item at the time of delivery to see if they are the correct amount of packages which you have ordered, any shortages must be noted on the delivery consignment note and you must inform us within 2 days from delivery.
- You must inform us within 2 days if you have received the wrong goods from the delivery date.
- Claims for damages or shipping shortage must be made within 2 days from receipt. Keep any damaged goods in their original packaging and keep the original shipping box and packing materials in which the damaged goods were received. Title to merchandise passes to purchaser on delivery by common carrier. All fairings or other products are inspected and carefully packed in good condition when delivered to the carrier. Delivery of the merchandise in good condition is the responsibility of the carrier and claims for damage or theft must be made immediately with the carrier.
- There are absolutely no returns on electrical equipment: headlights, taillights, brake lights, bolt kits, etc.
- There are no returns on brake disks.
- ANY ITEM THAT HAS BEEN USED OR FITTED ALREADY WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY CLAIM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any customer ordering a custom fairing set from newFairings.co.za understands that these “custom” kits are not returnable. This includes but is not limited to custom coloring, custom decaling, adding or removing of decals, removing of colors etc.
11. Aftermarket body work
All fairings kit sold by newFairings are aftermarket and not OEM. NEWFairings is not affiliated with any company listed on this website. If you intend to purchase OEM parts, please purchase them from your respective dealer or dealership. We try our very best to provide the consumer with detailed descriptions and photographs of each and every fairing kit. NEWFairings is not responsible for slight differences or minor changes; this includes but is not limited to decal differences, slight coloring differences, positioning of graphics/decals etc.
Some parts may or may not have internal tab work to mount as OEM. Therefore the responsibility of the installation is to the purchaser.
Also please kindly note that this is the aftermarket parts that will not fit like OEM Fitment, all custom paint job is by hand. However, keep in mind that our quality is to a very high level.
Installing our fairings is simple, however we do recommend having them installed by a professional to avoid any issues if you are not familiar with the installation of motorcycle fairings. There are many pieces involved in most kits, making it a time consuming task.The installation process can be difficult for non OEM Mold models and requires expertise.
A lot of people believe that installing fairings is as simple as screwing in some bolts, unfortunately that isn't the case. Our fairings are injection mold (or in some cases compression) and laser cut, but that doesn't always mean they line up 100% perfectly. Not even OEM fairings are guaranteed to line up perfectly. Fairings can always be slightly off and need someone experienced who can make the necessary adjustments. DON'T LET THIS SCARE YOU. Your fairings will still look GREAT and perfect.